The Deep South
You, a bobsleder!? That I’d like to see! No! I want to live! There are still too many things I don’t own! Morbo will now introduce tonight’s candidates… PUNY HUMAN NUMBER ONE, PUNY HUMAN NUMBER TWO, and Morbo’s good friend, Richard Nixon. Kif might!
Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?
No! The cat shelter’s on to me. Ask her how her day was. As an interesting side note, as a head without a body, I envy the dead. Nay, I respect and admire Harold Zoid too much to beat him to death with his own Oscar. Well, let’s just dump it in the sewer and say we delivered it. Actually, that’s still true.
- The key to victory is discipline, and that means a well made bed. You will practice until you can make your bed in your sleep.
- We can’t compete with Mom! Her company is big and evil! Ours is small and neutral!
- I was having the most wonderful dream. Except you were there, and you were there, and you were there!
- Ah, the ‘Breakfast Club’ soundtrack! I can’t wait til I’m old enough to feel ways about stuff!
The Problem With Popplers
These old Doomsday Devices are dangerously unstable. I’ll rest easier not knowing where they are. There, now he’s trapped in a book I wrote: a crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors! No! I want to live! There are still too many things I don’t own! Bender, we’re trying our best.
You seem malnourished. Are you suffering from intestinal parasites? Check it out, y’all. Everyone who was invited is here. And I’d do it again! And perhaps a third time! But that would be it.
- You guys aren’t Santa! You’re not even robots. How dare you lie in front of Jesus?
- Belligerent and numerous.
Insane in the Mainframe
Why am I sticky and naked? Did I miss something fun? Fry! Stay back! He’s too powerful! That’s a popular name today. Little “e”, big “B”?